A Unique Board for Family Fun, Fitness and Yoga
The ‘CROSS-SUP’ blends the excellent performance characteristics found in BIC SUPs Classic surf-inspired series with features found on its 2013 Outside Magazine “Gear of the Year” WING Touring series.
This fusion creates a unique board that performs great in all types of conditions, particularly inland lakes and calm sea conditions, and offers a perfect platform for all-round family fun, cruising, fitness & yoga.
ERGO-GRIP carry handle = Easier Transport + Less Fatigue!
• Keeled nose - Enhanced tracking and increased glide for fun cruising and exploring.
• Full rail-to-rail volume - Enhanced stability, maximum use of the entire deck and a dry ride.
• Attachment points - Six deck attachment points for securing gear and easy transport. TEN attachment points on CROSS 11’ for additional gear storage and securing a cooler/seat.
• Flat deck - Perfect for family fun, cruising, fitness & yoga.
• Full deck pad (Fit/Adventure) - Maximizes use of entire deck for fitness, yoga and family fun - Wave Groove pad for maximum comfort.
Fin Set Up:
QUICK Touring 9"
ACE-TEC is a light composite that gives the board excellent stiffness and the best of glide on the water, at an affordable price. This technology which is exclusive to BIC Sport allows for the original shape to be reproduced faithfully on all production boards. ACE-TEC provides a huge advantage over polyester and epoxy sandwich: it is its excellent resistance to shocks, provided by its fine coating skin made out of polymer materials that protect it. A shock against a rock will leave just the slightest of marks on the skin of an ACE-TEC SUP board, whereas it would certainly leave a hole in a polyester or epoxy sandwich board.