Selling on Consignment
We will accept used canoes, kayaks and paddleboards for sale on a consignment basis during our sales events. 2023 drop off dates to be announced. Due to the logistics involved, we ask that a few simple guidelines are followed:
- Consignment boats/boards will be accepted (dates to be announced). Only the first 40 boats will be accepted. Please call to confirm that we can accept your boat beforehand.
- Please bring boats/boards CLEAN and ready to sell (NO MISSING PARTS). We reserve the right to turn away boats that are unsafe, worn out or dirty.
- We keep 10% of the sale price if you want store credit or 30% if you would like a check. We are happy to assist you in pricing your boat/board fairly. We’ve had an excellent success rate with consignment sales, so please feel free to take advantage of it.
- Sorry, we cannot accept kit, folding boats, inflatables or accessories.
- There is a non-refundable $10 (cash) handling fee per boat.
2023 DROP OFF DATES