On the Farmington River Behind The Shop
We meet at the shop and enjoy a bright moon paddle on the stretch of the river behind us. This is not a guided trip just an opportunity for paddlers to get together!
Bring your own boat or rent one of ours.
Rentals will be available from 8pm - 9:30pm, please arrive no later than 7:30pm for check-in.
Prepaid rentals are required as quantities are limited!
Solo Kayak - $35
Tandem Kayak - $50
Canoe (2 People) - $50
Canoe (3 People) - $54
Canoe (4 People) - $58
Paddle Board - $35
Bringing Your Own Boat - $5 (cover fee per vessel for cyalume stick and use of our facilities). Launchings begin at 7pm.
*Due to this unprecedented situation, our limited rental availability and new protocols, we are unable to offer rain checks or refunds unless we (CCK) cancel due to inclement weather or extenuating circumstances.*
- PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to assist you getting in or out of your boat/board. If you are not comfortable entering or exiting a boat/board on your own we request, for the safety of our staff, that you consider not renting.
- You must be 18 or older to register to rent. Any minors 17 or under must be accompanied on the water by someone 18 or older
- You must know how to swim. There is no lifeguard on duty. Staff members will not be able to assist you.
- Reservations are required
- Full payment required at time of reservation
- Masks are mandatory on shore
- Waivers must be completed before arriving for reservation
- No Show/No Mask – No refunds
- Rental rates include surcharge to account for Covid-19 related operational charges
- We reserve the right to close do to Covid-19 related operational challenges, refunds will be provided
- Tandem Kayak, Canoe & Blue Whale rentals – All paddlers in the same boat/Blue Whale must reside together
- Late returns will result in additional charges that will be due at time of rental return
- Boats and boards will be provided at the water but renters will be responsible for launching themselves
- Rental includes paddles & PFD's (life jackets).
- We highly recommend you bring or purchase your own PFD (life jacket). We have a $29.95 PFD available for sale.
Friday, July 3
Saturday, August 1
Friday, August 28
Click on the date to register!