It is our goal to make sure our customers are happy and satisfied with their purchase and experience at Collinsville Canoe & Kayak. If you ever have an issue with a purchase here we will do whatever we can to make it right. We do have a few requirements though.
- In-stock boats only.
- 20% deposit required to put boat(s) on layaway, non-refundable after 14 days.
- Purchase must be completed within three (3) months from date of deposit or deposit will be forfeited and merchandise will be returned to inventory.
- We have a 30 day return window (from date of purchase).
- Please include the original sales receipt, without it we have to charge you a 25% restocking fee.
- Please include any hang tags that were on the item.
- All returns must be in new, resellable condition. Used items are non-returnable.
- Some special orders may not be returnable. Please verify at time of original order.
- Refunds will either be made back to the original credit card used or by Collinsville Canoe & Kayak check. No cash refunds will be given.
- Blowout and clearance items are non-returnable.
- We do not accept returns on installed roof racks.
- We ask for your mailing information at purchase so that we may keep you informed should there ever (though it's rare) be an issue from a manufacturer.
- We do not sell our mailing list! We respect your privacy. Should you choose not to receive these mailings please contact us, and we will promptly remove your name from our list.
- We do not sell our mailing list! We respect your privacy. We utilize SafeSubscribe for our email list. You can easily unsubscribe by following a link at the bottom of an email.
Cancellation Policy - Adult Lessons
- All cancellations must be done through the shop by calling 860-693-6977. Students canceling with 48 hours or more notice will receive a full refund. Sorry, cancellations made with less than 48 hours notice will receive no refund. Students who fail to appear will also forfeit the entire lesson fee.
- Lessons are held RAIN OR SHINE (with the exception of thunder and lightning or severe weather). In the event that CCK cancels a class due to lack of enrollment, severe weather or emergency, we will make every attempt to notify students in a timely fashion. Students may reschedule or receive a full refund.
Cancellation Policy - Kids' Programs
- All cancellations must be done through the shop by calling 860-693-6977. Cancellations made by June 1 will receive a full refund. Cancellations made after June 1 up to 48 hours before your program starts forfeit a $100 late cancellation fee. Cancellations made with less than 48 hours notice will forfeit the entire program fee unless we have a waiting list and can fill your spot(s).
- In the event that Collinsville Canoe & Kayak cancels due to lack of enrollment you may reschedule or receive a full refund.
- In the event of rain, thunder and lightning, Collinsville Canoe & Kayak instructors will lead indoor rainy day activities. Should there be more than one rain day during the week make up days will be available at the end of the summer.
Cancellation Policy - Parties, Group Outings & Other Programs
- All cancellations must be done through the shop by calling 860-693-6977. Cancellations received with at least 1 week notice prior to the reserved date will receive a full refund of the deposit. Cancellations made less than 1 week before the reserved date will forfeit the entire deposit. In the event of severe weather when CCK cannot allow people on the water for safety reasons, we will make every effort to reschedule the event or refund the deposit in full.
- Flat water rentals only!
- PFD's must be worn (zipped and tightened) on the water.
- Minimum age to rent without a parent or guardian on the water is 18. Children ages 7 - 17 who are experienced swimmers may be in their own boat.
- On-site rentals begin ½ hour after the shop opens. Last on-site rental of the day goes out 1½ hours before the shop closes.
- Off-site rentals require a reservation. On-site rentals are on a first come, first served basis. We do, however, appreciate a notice for groups of 10 or more.
- The use of recreational drugs or alcohol is not permitted on the premises.
- We reserve the right to refuse to rent to any individual or group we feel is putting themselves or others at risk.
- Hourly rentals require us to hold a driver's license while the boat is in your possession.
- Off-site rentals require payment in full as well as a credit card deposit. Off-site rentals may require a car rack system; please inquire. Multi-boat rentals transported on one car require roof rack systems (Yakima/Thule).
- Renter takes full responsibility for all equipment included in the rental. Renter assumes any and all liability in regards to loss or damage to equipment and agrees to pay for repair or replacement as accessed by CCK.