DAGGER KATANA 9.7
A crossover kayak that truly excels in any water, the Katana was designed to inspire confidence in the paddler with a balanced rocker profile for speed on the flat and maneuverability in whitewater. The hull is designed for initial stability while the beveled and flared side-walls create secondary stability. The rounded stern deck shape, taken from the Mamba design, sheds water easily, making it forgiving in moving water. The Katana also offers a more spacious cockpit than traditional whitewater designs for a less confining feeling. Removable bulkheads and reinforced hatches offer unparalleled gear storage, while the drop skeg add speed and stability.
The 9.7 is perfect for smaller paddlers, or paddlers who do not need the added storage capacity of the larger model.
Length: 9' 7"
Paddler Weight: 100 - 210 lbs
Deck Height: 13.5"
Cockpit Length: 35.5"
Cockpit Width: 20"
Boat Weight: 50 lbs
Volume: 79 gal
- Contour Ergo Outfitting
- Ratchet Adjustable Backband
- Roto Molded Seating with Leg Lifter
- Adjustable Slim Profile Roto Molded Plate
- Precision Adjustable Thigh Braces
- Multi-Adjustable, ConTour Hip Pads
- Comfort Carry Handles
- TruTrak Adjustable Skeg System
- Stern Hatch
- Stern Bulkhead
- Roto Molded Storage Wall with Soft Case Gear Bag Bungee Deck Rigging
- Bungee Deck Rigging