HOBIE MIRAGE ADVENTURE ISLAND
An absolute joy on the water, the Hobie Mirage Adventure Island is impressively approachable.
Ride the wind: A roller-furling, vertically battened mainsail provides lift, a retractable centerboard prevents lateral slip, and the larger amas tuck parallel against the rotomolded polyethylene hull for docking. Multiple hatches, on deck stowage and Vantage CT Seating encourage multi-day adventures, and the MirageDrive with Glide Technology offers paddle-free locomotion when the wind scatters, making it easy to get home. The “AI” is also an exceptional bluewater-capable fishing platform. Equip the accessory trampoline kit for extra space and walk-around capability.
Limited number of prior year models available; call 860-693-6977 for availability.
Length: 16' 7"
Beam (Amas Folded In): 44"
Beam (Amas Out): 9' 6"
Capacity: 400 lbs
Fitted Hull Weight: 102 lbs
Fully Rigged Weight: 185 lbs
Mast Length: 16' 6"
Sail Area: 65 ft²
Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Two Molded-In Rod Holders
- Roller-Furling Main Sail
- MirageDrive with ST Turbo Fins
- Four Detatchable Akas with Carrying Bag
- Two Color-Coordinated Amas
- Two-Piece Paddles with On-Hull Storage
- Two 8” Twist and Seal Hatches with Gear Bucket
- Vantage CT Seating
- Two Mesh-Covered Stowage Pockets
- Kick-up Centerboard
- Kick-up Island Rudder
- Patented Roller-Furling Sail with Battens
- Two-Piece Carbon Composite Mast
- Lowrance® Ready