MALIBU 11' 6" TOUR VFT
The Malibu Tour in VFT is a displacement board for built for efficient paddling in flatwater. It’s ideal for cutting through water at moderate speeds or for novice paddlers looking to get a workout. The Malibu Touring board is stable enough for any novice paddler to ride comfortably and fast enough to traverse long distances with minimal effort. The Malibu Touring board is good for casual and novice paddlers embarking on day long journeys on lakes, rivers, or the ocean.
Max thickness: 6”
Weight: approx 33 lbs
Volume: 234 L
Fins: One 9” fin
MAX RIDER WEIGHT BY SKILL
BEGINNER | 198 LBS
INTERMEDIATE | 221 LBS
ADVANCED | 249 LBS
- Comes complete with adjustable paddle.
- Displacement hull allows rider to swiftly glide through the water
- Easily attach accessories to the SeaMount plugs
- Good quality in an affordable package
- Vacuum Formed Technology makes the board incredibly durable
- Extremely Durable