PAU HANA 10' OAHU
The Oahu nose rider series combines art and function into a single board. It features a spooned-out nose, wide tail, and full rails making it an excellent all-around board for fun in the ocean, river, or lake. This board can be configured with single, thruster and quad setup, giving flexibility to match the board set-up to the conditions of the day.
Thick: 4 1/4"
Weight: 29 LBS
Volume: 187 L
Beginner | 197 LBS
Intermediate | 225 LBS
Advanced | 263 LBS
- Great all-around board for paddle surfing, flatwater, or anywhere in between.
- Customize fin setup to match water conditions.
- Beautiful to display.
- Deck pad designed to drain; has a soft grip and secure traction.
- Thermal Vacuum Compressed
- Self-Regulating GORTEX Vent Plug
- Bamboo Reinforcement On Load Bearing Areas
- Components Corebrace Reinforced (High Density Foam)
Fins | 3 Fins With 5-Box Setup
Core | EPS Core
Deck | EVA Pad
Seamounts | 5