This item is not available to ship. Curbside pickup or local delivery within 30 miles only. For deliveries beyond 30 miles please call for quote.
Order a boat online and call for accessory discount.
Simplicity defined, its time-tested MirageDrive pedal system with Glide Technology moves you easily through the water. Outfitted with a breathable mesh seat, the Compass offers maximum stability and an oversized cockpit and flat deck for standing. A sharp turning radius makes this fishing kayak nimble in tight quarters, yet able to speed over open water in stealthy fashion. Kayak fishing features include molded-in rod holders, H-Track accessory mounts and a transducer cavity ready for you to install a Lowrance® fishfinder.
Length: 3.66 m / 12’
Width: 0.86 m / 34”
Capacity: 181 kg / 400 lbs
Fitted Hull Weight: 31 kg / 68 lbs
Fully Rigged Weight: 39 kg / 87 lbs
Hull Construction: Rotomolded PolyethyleneFeatures:
- Carrying Handles- Conveniently located midship, bow, and stern.
- Excellent Hull Performance- The durable polyethylene hull hits the sweet spot between tracking and maneuverability. The oversize cockpit includes plenty of flat deck area for standing.
- MirageDrive Powered- The Glide Technology Drive features legendary bioengineered performance. For reverse gear, see our other kayak lines with the MirageDrive 180.
- Accessory Ready- H-Track accessory mounts provide no-drill customization for the utmost in rigging flexibility.
- Drink Holder- Keep your drink close at hand.
- Easy Steering System- When you want to paddle or need to transport your Compass on shore, the spring-loaded rudder folds flush. Automatically kicks up if you hit something. Easy grip rudder handle provides fingertip steering.
- Optimal Seating Design- The breathable mesh fabric is adjustable for comfort. Mounted at an ideal height for fishing, there's room for tackle storage underneath. Easily removable for use on shore.
- Two-Piece Paddle- Negotiate surf-strewn beaches and rocky inlets with the included Two-Piece Paddle with Fiberglass Shaft.
- Two Rod Holders- The Compass comes ready to fish from the factory.
- Storage Abounds- Bring your favorite gear along, including an H-Crate or Livewell. There's plenty of room in the mesh-covered bow storage area, stern storage area with Bungee tie-downs, and the 8-inch round Twist and Seal cockpit hatch.