This item is not available to ship. Pick up at store. Delivery options available, call for quote.
Order a boat online and call for accessory discount.
Our popular Skimmer 116 has given birth to a new design for the 2017 season – the Skimmer 116 First Class with frame seat. By pairing our lightest sit-on-top with Native’s industry-leading First Class frame seat, Hurricane has created a super stable, super comfy platform for cruising, fishing, bird watching, and simply having a blast on the water. The Skimmer 116’s touring style hull and Trylon construction allow it to easily outpace other kayaks in its class, while the First Class seat keeps your thighs feeling fresh after a day on the water. This new 11 ½-footer is full-featured from bow to stern with comfortable grab handles, 10-inch bow hinge hatch, two 5 ½-inch day hatches, a paddle holder, water bottle holder, and stern well bungee. Best of all, it only weighs 43 lbs with the seat installed. Take the seat out and loading is 5 lbs easier! Enlighten yourself and pick up a Hurricane!Features:
- Scuppers: 1 5/8-inch scuppers drain footwell & rear wells
- Hatches, 5.5” Center & 8″ Bow: Storage compartment access
- Rear Well Bungee: Deck storage for dry bag & gear
- Paddle Holder: Secures paddle to deck
- Console w/cup holder: Holds water bottle & provides mounting for angler kit
- Outfitting: AireStream seatback and new Skimmer Cushpad
- Sealect Designs Footbrace system: Easy adjust pinch & pull
- Molded Grab Handles on Bow, Stern and Sides: Comfortable grip when carrying kayak during portage
- Stern Drain Plug: Simple hull drainage
Weight: 43 lbs / 19.05 kg
Length: 11’6” / 3.5 m
Width: 30.5” /77.47 cm
Capacity: 300 lbs. / 136.1 kg