This item is not available to ship. Pick up at store. Delivery options available, call for quote.
Order a boat online and call for accessory discount.
So you want a tandem kayak, which means you want an extra seat to share the experience, but you’d rather not paddle a polyethylene barge. That’s why we designed the Santee 140T ? a tandem kayak with a solo soul and lightweight attitude. It cuts through the water with stability and performance, and, with our unique Trylon construction, it weighs in at a svelte 57 pounds, which means you won’t need a winch and pulleys to get it off your racks. There’s also a roomy hatch and some added cockpit space for your day-tripping gear. You can even adjust the front seat for solo paddling on those days when you have no choice but to travel alone.Features
- Stern Bulkhead, ABS Plastic: Flotation & storage
- 10-Inch Stern Hatch: Storage compartment access
- Bow Deck Bungee: Deck storage for dry bag & gear
- Paddle Holder: Secures paddle to deck
- Outfitting: Airestream seats
- Twist-loc footbrace system: Easily adjusted from seated position
- Luggage Grab Handles, Bow & Stern: Comfortable grip when carrying kayak during portage