This item is not available to ship. Pick up at store. Delivery options available, call for quote.
Order a boat online and call for accessory discount.
The Sweetwater 126 is the newest addition to the ever popular sit-on-top series from Hurricane. With a new hull design focused on maximizing stability in a seated, paddling or sight-casting position, the Sweetwater 126 delivers the performance, confidence and comfort necessary for a long day on the water. The Sweetwater 126 has impressive cruising speed and tracking, and its sharp bow lines slice through the water even in choppy conditions. We have taken this model to the next level of comfort and adjustability by installing a 1st Class Frame Seat featuring two height positions. This seat provides generous fit, uncompromised comfort, and excellent breathability. The seat can also be easily removed to lighten the craft to 52 lbs for transport. The Sweetwater 126 is one of the lightest kayaks in its class (57 lbs with seat), yet it is still fully featured from bow to stern with a 10” bow hinge-hatch, groove tracks with side handles, a 5 ½” day hatch behind the seat, paddle holder, water bottle holder and stern well bungee.Features:
- Scuppers: 1 5/8-inch scuppers drain footwell & rear wells
- Hatch 8″ Bow: Storage compartment access
- Rear Well Bungee: Deck storage for dry bag & gear
- Paddle Holder: Secures paddle to deck
- Console w/cup holder: Holds water bottle
- Outfitting: 1st Class Frame Seat
- Sealect Designs Footbrace system: Easy adjust pinch & pull
- Molded Grab Handles on Bow, Stern and Sides: Comfortable grip when carrying kayak during portage
Weight: 52 lbs / 23.59 kg
Length: 12’6” / 381cm
Width: 33” /84 cm
Capacity: 325 lbs. / 121.3 kg