This item is not available to ship. Pick up at store. Delivery options available, call for quote.
Order a boat online and call for accessory discount.
Updated for 2020! The Malibu Pedal might just be the most fun you can have on two pedals. The fun and zippy Malibu hull is complimented by thoughtful fishing features that make this a true do-it-all pedal kayak for the entire family. It’s fast, it’s maneuverable, and it turns any outing into an adventure!
Material: Single Layer Polyethylene
Length: 12' | 3.7 m
Width: 34.5 in | 87.6 cm
Weight Capacity: 450 lb | 204.1 kg
Leg Length: 48 in | 122 cm
Center Hatch: 14 in x 6.5 in | 35.6 cm x 16.5 cm
Number of Paddlers: Solo
- Low maintenance PDL Drive with patented easy-docking system for pain-free launch and landing. Covered by industry's first-in-class 5 year warranty.
- Comfortable, adjustable, and breathable Element Beach Seat with storage pocket and fully adjustable slide-track. The mesh cover provides ventilation and drainage to keep you dry.
- Three flush-mount rod holders, two behind the seat and one forward facing, make this the perfect pedal kayak for grab-n-go fishing trips wherever you are.
- Redesigned large stern tankwell accommodates coolers, tackle crates, catch bags, camping gear, or anything else you need to bring along.
- Universal transducer mount for quick and easy installation of fish finder.
- Two 18” accessory tracks on either side for the cockpit make for easy customization and rigging.
- Total Boat Capacity: 450 pounds
- Assembled Hull: 85 pounds
- Pedal Console: 19 pounds
- Usable capacity for people and gear: 346 pounds