This item is not available to ship. Pick up at store. Delivery options available, call for quote.
Order a boat online and call for accessory discount.
The all-new Topwater 106 offers large fishing kayak performance, in a compact, nimble package. A marriage of stability and performance, the Topwater, with the all-new ultra-stable DoubleU™ Hull, quietly glides through any water condition while providing a stable, comfortable stand-up fishing platform. Equipped with thoughtful on-board tackle and rod management and a revolutionary universal transducer mount, even the saltiest of anglers will be impressed by the overall fishability of the new Topwater series. Old Town sacrificed nothing, delivering a series of innovative fishing kayaks that are easy to maneuver and even easier to transport all while boasting an impressive maximum capacity.Specs:
Number of Paddlers: 1
Material: Single Layer Polyethylene
Seat Type: Element Air Seating
Weight Capacity: 440 lb | 199.6 kg
Length: 10' 6" | 3.2 m
Width: 34.5 in | 87.6 cm
Weight: 73 lb | 33.1 kg
- Ultra-stable DoubleU™ Hull Design offers unmatched stability and precision handling in a compact easy-to-transport size. Sneak up on the fish in the quietest pontoon-style hull on the market
- Revolutionary universal transducer mounting system makes mounting your favorite fish finder easier than ever before
- Incredibly comfortable and breathable ElementAir™ seat with high/low positioning
- An oversized stern tank well coupled with impressive hull capacity, provides one of the roomiest fishing kayaks on the market
- Stay organized and easily access gear with three rod holders (one forward-facing) and thoughtfully-placed onboard rod and tackle storage
- EVA foam deck pads for traction and all-day stand-up fishing comfort