This item is not available to ship. Pick up at store. Delivery options available, call for quote.
Order a boat online and call for accessory discount.At 56 lbs. the Old Town Sportsman Discovery Solo 119 canoe is the ideal grab-and-go watercraft for anglers and hunters alike. It offers the simplicity and utility of a solo canoe with the agility and sleek handling of a kayak.Specs:
Material: Three Layer Polyethylene
Length: 11 ft 9 in | 3.6 m
Width: 32.5 in | 82.6 cm
Bow Height: 18 in | 45.7 cm
Depth: 12.5 in | 31.7 cm
Assembled Boat Weight: 56 lb | 25.4016 kg
Total Weight Capacity: 354 lb | 160.57 kg
Usable Weight Capacity: 298 lb | 135.17 kg
Bottom Shape: Shallow Arch
Seat Type: Contoured with Adjustable BackrestsFeatures:
- Pioneered by Old Town, the legendary 3-layer hull construction of closed cell foam surrounded by layers of high-density polyethylene creates a rugged yet lightweight hull
- Agile, stable and easy to handle, this canoe is well-suited for paddling with a double-blade kayak paddle
- Contoured, adjustable kayak-style seat, is made of a thermoformed closed-cell foam that provides support and comfort. Channels direct water to drain holes and provide ventilation
- Recessed track on forward thwart for easy on/off accessory mounting
- Two convenient forward-facing flush mounted rod holders built into the seat's armrest for swapping lures or landing a fish. Two rear-facing flush mounted rod holders behind the seat for rod storage or trolling.
- Comfort Flex kayak-style seat is contoured, adjustable and padded for ultimate comfort on the water. Seat position allows paddling canoe or kayak style with a single or double-blade paddle. With built-in cup holder.
- Padded armrests with trays for tackle and shotgun shell storage
- Paddling performance and comfort is enhanced by the easy-to-adjust foot braces
- Spacious hull is perfect for fishing crates, duck decoys, camping gear or your dog
- Custom tackle box included