This item is not available to ship. Pick up at store. Delivery options available, call for quote.
Order a board online and call for accessory discount.
It’s aimed at medium and larger riders looking for a board with excellent glide that is versatile and easy to ride. With 285 liters volume the 12’6 WING is ideal for beginners up to 260lbs, with plenty of floatation for larger intermediate riders. ACE-TEC construction offers a unique combination of durability AND lightweight performance at a great price. New ERGO-GRIP carry handle = Easier Transport + Less Fatigue!
In development for two years with the BIC Sport international team of riders, the WING series features a super-stable, feature-rich platform optimized for a smooth, clean and effortless paddling experience. They are designed as all-purpose boards for fitness paddling, recreational racing and simply cruising around enjoying walking on water. The WING series is the latest addition to the ACE-TEC family of ‘premium boards without the premium price’. ACE-TEC is an exclusive BIC Sport thermoformed construction technology, fine-tuned for performance Stand Up Paddling. This unique technology produces lightweight, high-performance boards with exceptional durability and exact shapes.
|Feet off tail
|Feet off nose
|Max Rider Weight
- Award-Winning Touring Shapes
- Go Further, Faster, Quieter
- Keeled nose cuts smoothly through chop while the flat section under standing area and tail improve stability
- Designed for efficiency, stability and FUN
- 2013 Outside Magazine’s Gear of the Year
- Attachment Points
- Leash plug at nose and tail + four attachment points in front of standing area for securing gear