Why Buy From Us
Collinsville Canoe & Kayak is a family owned business that's been in the same location in Collinsville since 1990. Our building is the former Miner Lumber Company. We started out in a small section of the building but now encompass all 10,000 square feet! The Farmington River is our backyard! That allows us to offer rentals as well as test paddles so you can Try Before You Buy. Plus it's a nice place to take a break and have lunch watching the river flow by. Collinsville was voted one of Budget Travel's 10 coolest towns in America.
- We carry the largest in-stock inventory of canoes, kayaks and stand up paddle boards in New England.
- Our sales staff is non-commission so there's no hard pressure sales, just thoughtful and patient help to find what's right for you.
- Plus we all use the gear we sell so we can give you first hand knowledge of our product.
- You'll get a 10% discount on in-stock accessories for life once you've purchased a boat or board from us.
- Free access to the use of our launch for Boat Buyers.
UNLIKE BIG BOX AND CHAIN STORES - WE WON'T JUST SELL YOU WHAT WE HAVE ...WE WILL SELL YOU THE BOAT OR BOARD THAT FITS YOU AND YOUR NEEDS. Don'y buy it twice, buy it right!